Adult Advisors Forms

* 4-H is a tax-exempt entity, please get the tax-exempt ID card from the office before making any committee purchase

Reimbursement/Payment Form (PDF) – fill out and submit to UW-Extension Office, WITH Receipt or Purchase Order/Invoice from business where purchased.

Camp Counselor Application

2024 Po-Croix-Bar-Pier Camp Dates: June 12-14

Apply to be a camp counselor here:

Counselors must be in grades 9-12. Please submit by January 19, 2024

Paper applications must be mailed to Polk County Extension Office, 100 Polk Plaza, Suite G600, Balsam Lake, WI 54810 by January 19, 2024

Record Book Forms

Secretary Book Forms


Support Extension