Free Online Parenting Classes — Raising Wisconsin’s Children — Thursdays from 7-8pm
HDRI colleagues will be offering free, statewide, online parenting classes Thursday evenings from 7-8pm. Registration is open to all.
Please use the following resources to promote the classes widely.
- March 10: Manage Technology before it manages you Part 1: Values + Strategies
- March 17: Manage Technology Before it Manages You Part 2: Family Media Plan
- March 24: Raising Helpful Toddlers
- March 31: Using Gratitude and Savoring for Managing Stress
- April 7: Speaking Your Child’s Love Language
- April 14: Developing Good Bedtime Routines
- April 21: Focus on Fathers: Standing Up for Yourself
- April 28: Focus on Fathers: Rock Star, Sports Star, Super Star?
- May 5: Focus on Fathers: Take a deep Breath
- May 12: Focus on Father: Changing the Way You Look at the World
- May 19: Getting Teenagers to Cooperate
Posters & Social Media
Contact Anne Clarkson or Pattie Carroll with questions.